Brandfolder is seeking an ambitious and energetic Customer Experience Representative, responsible for supporting Brandfolder’s customer base and helping to ensure our success in the Brand Asset Management marketplace. This is a mid to entry level technology support position, designed to allow a talented and motivated individual to start a promising career in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leading DAM solution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Brandfolder and become a DAM Industry expert
- Respond to all inbound inquiries via email support and live chat
- Record and document all activity in Brandfolder’s CRM, Salesforce.com
- Serve as a dedicated contact for Brandfolder’s key accounts and strategic partnerships
- Manage and grow Brandfolder’s existing customer base
- Promote engagement and adoption among all users of the platform
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills and build a career in software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create strong, long lasting relationships with customers
- Experience efficiently managing and prioritizing tasks
- Ability to create upsells and new opportunities from existing accounts
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience or passion for B2B software, DAM, or ECM
- Customer Success experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is the world’s most powerfully simple Digital Asset Management platform for storing, sharing, and showcasing your brand. Our clients include Under Armour, Slack, New Belgium, and Giant Bicycles.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.