Brandfolder is hiring a Staff Accountant who will report directly to the VP of Finance and is responsible for a variety of accounting and reporting activities, including the accurate and timely recording of financial transactions and other information necessary to update and maintain accounting records.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reconciling and monitoring various accounting system integrations relating to revenue, accounts receivable and credit card collections.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of various monthly recurring journal entries, supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank account, fixed assets, expense accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Liaison with the sales team to record select customer invoices, monitor accounts receivable and record cash receipts.
- Manage expense reporting through approval process and recording in the general ledger.
- Assist in implementation of electronic reimbursive and non-reimbursive expense reporting system and subscription revenue recognition system.
- Assist VP of Finance with month and year-end close process; assist with annual financial audit.
- Provide support for payroll processing and other accounting department functions.
- Assist with various special projects as time allows.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 0-3 years relative work experience as a staff accountant or equivalent, SaaS experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Specialized accounting knowledge and advanced computer skills, especially Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organization, project management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency towards meeting department and company goals and meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated individual with demonstrated experience and continuous desire in improving and streamlining processes.
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is the world’s most powerfully simple Digital Asset Management platform for storing, sharing, and showcasing your brand. Our clients include Under Armour, Slack, New Belgium, and Giant Bicycles.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.