Brandfolder is hiring for a multi-faceted Digital Designer to help excel our brand creative.
You’ll be responsible for creating fresh, engaging visual communications. You’ll be guided and inspired by the Creative Director, but you’ll be expected to make everything your own and produce your very best work on a daily basis. You will need to work fast and autonomously with limited guidance as you provide designs for both our product and our marketing channels, as well as other internal departments when they have visual needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure brand consistency across every aspect of the company
- Support cross-department design needs
- Conceptualize and produce creative and marketing concepts across all media, while reflecting the brand’s personality and crushing KPIs
- Produce assets for campaigns, email, video, editorial, landing pages, presentations, events, sponsorships, social media, marketing sites, sales collateral, and more... not for the faint of heart
- Support the Creative Director and product team by brainstorming, wireframing and executing slick UI for the Brandfolder product
- Interview and test current customers on improvements and new user flows within our product
- Evolve and expand the current Brandfolder brand
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-3 years professional design experience
- Experience working on marketing collateral
- Experience working on product design, executing on both UX and UI
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Comfortable working with CSS and HTML
- An exceptional online portfolio
- Attention to details (because they matter)
- Copywriting experience a +
- DAM experience a ++
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is the world’s most powerfully simple Digital Asset Management platform for storing, sharing, and showcasing your brand. Our clients include Under Armour, Slack, New Belgium, and Giant Bicycles.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.